Discover the Latest Products and Technology at AHR Expo
Head to AHR and see the latest innovative products being introduced to the U.S. market. With over 300 international exhibitors from 33 countries, you’ll have a unique opportunity to find products and suppliers that offer the best HVAC solutions from around the world. Many of these companies use AHR Expo as their only point of entry into the U.S. market, so this may be your only chance to see them. For a list of exhibiting companies go to: AHR Expo List of Exhibitors
Experience the new technology being offered by Belimo at AHR Booth 733.
Globe Valve Actuators and Retrofit Linkages promise easy installation with more power and flexibility.
No two applications are exactly alike; new or old, they all vary in their demands. Whether it’s high pressure steam or difficult installations, New Generation Globe Valve Actuators are designed to adapt to these challenges offering easy installation and fi eld adjustability. They can be adapted to most globe valves, regardless of make.
- Travel ranges of up to 2” (50mm).
- Multiple voltage options (24V and 120-230V).
- Steam inlet rating up to 100 psi.
- One universal linkage which can retrofit most globe valves, regardless of make.
- Quick connect coupler for easy installation.
- Field selectable fail-safe position switches.
- Lower power consumption during operation.
- Easy selection process, minimized inventory.
ZIP Economizer™ - Airside economizing that delivers what owners expect.
Until now, economizing solutions have left a lot of room for error. The ZIP gets efficiency strategies back on track with easy setup, automatic code change over temperatures, and superior troubleshooting capability. Users know instantly when failures occur and the ZIP helps them quickly pinpoint the problem and address it. With the following features, the ZIP
leaves nothing to chance:
- Easy-to-read automotive grade LCD display delivers clear live status information.
- ZIP Code patented technology will automatically recognize your climate zone.
- Plug and Play self-configuring.
- Integrated onboard test sequence that ensures effortless compliance.
- Fault Detection and Diagnostics (FDD) troubleshoot faults and initiates alarms.
- Onboard help for setup or troubleshooting.
The Fast Route to Reliable Energy Savings.
Belimo Energy Valve™ keeps you informed on coil performance.
Achieving the ideal amount of heat transfer in a given coil is critical for overall system efficiency. When this does not occur, pumps, chillers and boilers must work harder to maintain space setpoints, a scenario that creates substantial energy waste. This is especially problematic in large chilled water systems because it frequently results in low Delta T – meaning that return water temperatures to the chiller are lower than the designer intended which undermines chiller plant efficiency. Many of these problems can only be addressed at the coil. Fortunately, the Energy Valve helps detect and address scenarios that commonly impact coil performance and thus system efficiency.
- Improve coil Delta T by utilizing Belimo Delta T Manager™.
- Save pump distribution energy by eliminating coil overflow.
- Improve plant performance.
- Reduce unwanted chiller or boiler staging by improving plant DT.
- Achieve coil performance that follows the calculated design flow rates exactly.
- Simplified valve sizing and selection, no Cv calculations required.
- Provides data to the BAS, enabling continuous commissioning of coils.
EF Spring Return Actuators provide a cost effective and flexible solution that will deliver years of dependable performance.
- Reduce wiring and installation time while offering manual override on large dampers.
- Higher torque offering (270 in-lbs) in a single, direct coupled actuator can take the place of two classic AFs.
- NEMA 4 (UL Type 4, IP 66) option to meet tough environmental conditions without having an additional housing.
- Effectively operates a 66 square foot damper.
- MFT models offer many proportional control functions and DC voltage feedback signals that can come programmed from the factory or adjusted in the field.